Welcome to

Marquez Dislike With Motor's New

Saturday, November 15, 20140 comments


Marc Marquez ended the MotoGP pre-season test session in 2015 to record the best time, of the three-day test session held since Monday he scored a time of 1 minute 30,973 seconds on Wednesday. But in fact the two-time MotoGP world champion scored a best time not with the motor in 2015, but with a motor that took him to win the title this season.

"Today I scored the fastest lap with a motor 2014, I concentrate all day with the motor in 2015, to try and fix it. And in my last experiment using the motor back in 2014 and managed to improve the record time. It was I did because the bike feels easier for me, "said Marquez.

"We tried motorcycle prototype in 2015 in various areas, but we lost a bit with the other riders. I feel uncomfortable and when it is not the time to take the risk. Most important to me is the Honda understands what is love. Since this is the first major change in the motor since which we did in the past year, they have changed the direction that I did not like. We will try to fix this problem later during a test session at Sepang, "Marquez said as quoted Crash.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashionista | Trend | Match | Lobster | Cars
Copyright © 2011. CarDuzz - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by DD Website Modify by SMAN
Proudly powered by Blogger