Welcome to

Honda CB550 flawless Classic Christmas Gift father

Sunday, November 30, 20140 comments


Got talent modify and supported the parents would be pleasure. Maybe like that about feelings Dave Lehl, the man from Colorado, United States (US) is the owner of the Honda CB550.

"I have a passion which I call 'creative ADD'. If I do not have a project modification then I will feel crazy. Therefore I modify everything from motors, condos, to home," said Dave.

Seeing his son's hobby tweaking brain, the father also bought Honda CB550 alerts 1978. Motor old father bought only intermittent week before Christmas to be a gift to Dave.

"In the morning I found this bike in the garage of my father and the afternoon I've made a fairing, windshield, shelves, and the water box," joked Dave. Furthermore, he was preoccupied with his new project. But two years later he disarmed his CB550 retro style street racing.

Dave said he was selling some parts of the motor and then replaced with another part. For example, exhaust and 19-inch wheels in front and 18 inches in the rear. He also posted a clip-on bars, new shock, and a new rear fender. But he retains the paint, the seats, and lights as the original. Honda CB550 1978 belonged to Dave had turned into a more classic.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashionista | Trend | Match | Lobster | Cars
Copyright © 2011. CarDuzz - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by DD Website Modify by SMAN
Proudly powered by Blogger