Welcome to

Anna Kendrick Never Proud Natural Identity Crisis

Tuesday, July 1, 20140 comments


If some people think sexiness is a success factor of an actress, but not for Anna Kendrick. According to the stars 'Pitch Perfect' and 'The Voices', the sex appeal is not a determinant of success in the entertainment industry. He also admitted that he "ultra late bloomer". 

"I've never felt like I've traded exactly on my looks. When I was a teenager, I was an ultra late bloomer, and my mum would say it was a blessing. Because it means you never have to wonder if these guys are only interested in you Because you've got boobs, "Kendrick said. 

However, he remains grateful for the career which he started since the age of 10 for a Broadway show. The actress was born August 9 was never an identity crisis as a teenager. Even when parents bercepai was, he did not get hit by the crisis and still love both parents. As a result, Kendrick picking his success to hard work and the quality of the acting is excellent. 

"The only reason I'm successful is because I'm crazy hot. It's not something that crosses my mind, "said the singer of 'Cups' this.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashionista | Trend | Match | Lobster | Cars
Copyright © 2011. CarDuzz - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by DD Website Modify by SMAN
Proudly powered by Blogger