Welcome to

Ducati Announces Latest Squad for 2014 WSBK Season

Thursday, January 30, 20140 comments


Before starting with the 2014 WSBK season full of adrenaline, the Italian manufacturer, Ducati, has now proclaimed two riders Chaz Davies and Davide Giugliano as the spearhead of the team in the 2014 season. With the recruitment, the principal expects that both riders were able to gain quite brilliant achievements in the arena of the world Superbike sport. A row has also been an official sponsor to adorn the livery Ducati 1199 Panigale. Call it the TEAM, FIAMM, VALSIR and Diadora.

Quoted from autoevolution, Chaz Davies, the Ducati rider with the number 7 has revealed that he has never done riding Ducati 1199 Panigale uses in a long time. "I've never ridden Panigale in a long time, but my bike has good potential. It is important to continue to work hard and stay focused on improving every component of the motorcycle, but it is a challenge for me that I look forward to", British-born rider said.

On the other hand, his teammate, Davide Giugliano, revealed, "My new Panigale is something very amazing, these motors provide direct alignment with my self. I am very happy with how the bike was built and is now ready for me to use." When asked to comment about his teammate, Chaz Davies, Davide revealed that Chaz is a great racer. 

"Chaz is a great rider, and no doubt his greatness. Huge talent will be one of my toughest rivals, but I know we have to work together and do their best for this team," added the Italian-born racer. World Superbike Championship is about to begin on 23 February, and a circuit that will host the first is Phillips Island, Australia.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fashionista | Trend | Match | Lobster | Cars
Copyright © 2011. CarDuzz - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by DD Website Modify by SMAN
Proudly powered by Blogger